Welcome

Welcome to our challenge blog. We will post a new challenge every Thursday. You can create any card, scrapbook layout, altered item with any stamp or technique as long as it is a new project, no backlinks please. To join in please post your card on your blog and then enter via the Linky Tools button at the bottom of every challenge post. You must leave a direct link to your creation as well as a link back here to the challenge post.

Entries close at 8:00PM MST/MDT the Wednesday before the new challenge is posted and winners will be announced at the close of the challenge (on the sidebar) as well as on the new challenge post.

Please make sure to follow our blog in case you are the lucky winner...winners will be chosen by random and posted and they have until the next challenge is posted to contact me and claim the prize or there will be a re-draw! You may enter 2 (two) times per challenge as long as the creation is new and follows the challenge guidelines, have fun! You may combine challenge to a maximum of 8.

We hope you will join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry!

First off, I would like to address something that has come to my attention.  I was approached by a lady interested in sponsoring our challenges as they are a "new" company.  I was excited about new images and the chance to help them if I could, so I thought- this will be fun!  We came up with a little idea of an image selection contest because my entire year is already full for sponsors but wanted to try something out to help get her name out there....It was brought to my attention by a couple of people that there is some "speculation" about her images and the close likeness of that of the images from Lori from By Lori Designs.  Now I do not personally own any images from By Lori Designs, but I have heard of Lori Boyd and she has an absolutely spectacular reputation....so I went on the hunt to check out her images as compared to the "other people" and in my own opinion, the similarities are not purely coincidence.  So for the record, I do not by any stretch of the imagination condone this type of behavior at all and have been on several DT in the past that have dealt with image theft of some description.  I would like to publicly apologize to Lori as this is not the example I want to set with this challenge blog and most definitely not behavior I want to encourage.

1 comment:

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry!

First off, I would like to address something that has come to my attention.  I was approached by a lady interested in sponsoring our challenges as they are a "new" company.  I was excited about new images and the chance to help them if I could, so I thought- this will be fun!  We came up with a little idea of an image selection contest because my entire year is already full for sponsors but wanted to try something out to help get her name out there....It was brought to my attention by a couple of people that there is some "speculation" about her images and the close likeness of that of the images from Lori from By Lori Designs.  Now I do not personally own any images from By Lori Designs, but I have heard of Lori Boyd and she has an absolutely spectacular reputation....so I went on the hunt to check out her images as compared to the "other people" and in my own opinion, the similarities are not purely coincidence.  So for the record, I do not by any stretch of the imagination condone this type of behavior at all and have been on several DT in the past that have dealt with image theft of some description.  I would like to publicly apologize to Lori as this is not the example I want to set with this challenge blog and most definitely not behavior I want to encourage.

1 comment: